Thursday, January 20, 2011

How to Wear Your Baseball Pants With High Socks

1.  Put on the socks and pull them all the way up.

2.  Put the pants on.. pull the legs up to just below the knee
(or to the length you want them)

3.  Drop the pants to the floor, so they are inside out with
the elastic on the legs still on your legs at the length you want the pants

(Or you could just put the pants on legs first inside out)

4.  Fold the top of the sock down over the elastic on the
pants

5.  Pull the pants up so the are no longer inside out


You are ready to play ball!

I have heard that this is the best way to do this and that the legs stay up throughout the game. I will be trying it out this season with my son!

1 comment:

  1. I had my son do this.. I think it would actually stay better than some other ways we tried. I just wish they made the shorter pants still!! If they do, I can't find them..

    ReplyDelete